Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.yourdailytasks.com Complaints & Reviews

www.yourdailytasks.com / They avoided me all the time

Am
a_M_i_T on Jul 25, 2015

I tried to hire the virtual assistant through the website www.yourdailytasks.com. I opened the website and searched for the precise information about the assistant. I tried to contact the online chat agent, but they were offline all the time. I don’t understand how it is possible. I sent couple of emails, but there was silence as well. So, please if you want to hire this company, simply ignore this company and hire someone else.

www.yourdailytasks.com / Their agents and assistants were offline all the time

Ph
pheke on Jul 10, 2015

I wanted to hire my virtual personal assistant through the website www.yourdailytasks.com. I wanted to speak with the rep, but when I opened the website, it showed that all agents were offline. On the next morning, the same situation. They were offline all the time. I thought that they wanted only money, because their agents were offline and therefore it was impossible to receive the help. I was disappointed in such services and attitude; therefore I won’t recommend this place.

www.yourdailytasks.com / They didn't communicate with their users

Re
RedHatLinux on Jun 2, 2015

People, don’t waste time on the website www.yourdailytasks.com. I searched info on the website and tried to contact the agents or someone else, but it was really impossible. I left messages; I tried to contact them through Skype, but nothing. They simply ignored all communication. It was inappropriate from such company to avoid contact with their users and customers. I won’t recommend this website.