Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.wiggle.co.uk Complaints & Reviews

www.wiggle.co.uk - England, Hampshire, Portsmouth / The seller provided the same responses and they were useless

Li
May 21, 2015

I bought some clothes from the company www.wiggle.co.uk, but my experience was awful. I placed the order and haven’t received any email from the seller. I waited 2 days and decided to contact him. The seller told me that it has been sent. I needed to be more patient. But after 2 weeks still nothing. I again contacted the rep, but he provided the same response. Nothing was clear for me. I want to ask for help, because this problem must be solved and it will be great, if it happen as soon as possible.

www.wiggle.co.uk - Illinois, Hampshire / Fake tracking number and waste of money

Nc
Dec 13, 2014

I bought accessories for my bicycle from the company www.wiggle.co.uk. I was really disappointed in their services. I paid money for the delivery, as well as they needed to provide the tracking number, but they provided fake number, which showed nothing. I only heard fake promises that they would change it, but nothing. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.