Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.weddingdresstrends.com Complaints & Reviews

www.weddingdresstrends.com / The seller stopped to communicate with me

Mu
Jun 12, 2015

I ordered two wedding dresses from the company www.weddingdresstrends.com. I didn’t know what dress to choose. I got the confirmation info, and it was mentioned that they would deliver it within 7-20 business days. I waited 2 months already, but still my order hasn’t been delivered. I contacted the rep, who told me that it was ok, but I needed to wait more. After that this rep vanished and impossible to contact him. I need help now!!

www.weddingdresstrends.com / They twice delivered wrong sizes

Su
Jun 03, 2015

I don’t recommend women to buy from the website www.weddingdresstrends.com. Awful dresses and the seller posted wrong info about the sizes. I bought dress from them as well as I have measured myself before. I choose the size, which corresponded to my measures. But when I received the dress, I understood that the size was completely different and didn’t fit me. I returned the dress and paid for the return postage, but these ### sent me another dress, but they again provided the wrong size. So be careful if you use this website and don’t rely on the seller.

www.weddingdresstrends.com / They provided wrong sizes and my dress didn't fit me

Ob
Dec 18, 2014

I ordered dress from the website www.weddingdresstrends.com. I checked all measurements and chose the size 10. I received the dress, but the size didn’t fit me. I was really disappointed. I tried to reach the seller, ‘coz it was their mistake. They provided wrong size, but no one replied to my emails. Please leave comments about this company, because people should be aware when they buy from such dishonest seller.