Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.vintagehordes.net Complaints & Reviews

www.vintagehordes.net - Illinois, Chicago / Terrible product and awful service

Mo
Mar 22, 2015

I ordered 3 swimsuits from them in the same style and different sizes. I carefully read their return policy, which said I would have to email them first and that the only way to order tops and bottoms of different sizes was to order both and pay a fee to keep the separate sized tops and bottoms, so I ordered small, medium, and large because my waist is usually a smaller size than my chest. Today I emailed to return and the lady refused to give me any information on how to return. She said "our return policy is that you cannot return swimsuits." If that is their policy now, it was NOT their...

www.vintagehordes.net / Seller didn't send full order and stopped to reply to my emails

Es
Dec 16, 2014

I ordered dress and 3 t-shirts from the company www.vintagehordes.net. I waited 2 months and finally received the order. The dress looked like piece of crap, and there weren’t any t-shirts. The seller replied to my emails and promised to deliver the remaining items ASAP. After that he simply started to ignore my emails and I haven’t received any news from them. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.