Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.urmedia.net Complaints & Reviews

www.urmedia.net - California, Wilmington / Don't pay them money- you will get nothing from them

Ri
Dec 13, 2014

I signed up for the website www.urmedia.net. They offered good discount for the trial, so I sent them money and waited to get access, but these jerks charged me within couple of minutes and after that they didn’t provide any access and stopped to reply as well. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

www.urmedia.net - California, Wilmington / Fraudulent charges

Mo
Nov 29, 2014

I subscribed for the website www.urmedia.net, and after that I wanted to download the book. I paid money for the downloading, but it was real scam. They took charge for me and provided the book, but after that they started to take small sums from me. I have no idea for what. As well as it was impossible to get any reply from these jerks. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.

www.urmedia.net - California, Wilmington / Fake charges, which I can't stop

De
Nov 26, 2014

I heard about the website www.urmedia.net and decided to subscribe for it. I love dance, so this website is really for me. I filled the form and sent money, but these jerks started to charge me for $30 per month. WTF? I tried to stop these charges, but the rep told me that I agreed to the terms and conditions, so it was impossible to stop it. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.