Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.toponedeals.com Complaints & Reviews

www.toponedeals.com / This company didn't deliver my order, so I requested refund

Re
Dec 19, 2015

The website www.Toponedeals.com turned to be real scam. I have ordered one item and paid via PayPal. Next day I got the confirmation email and checked the status through websites. The order was shipped. The seller stated that the delivery would take 10 days. But after all these days I didn’t get my order. I have already requested refund through PayPal. I really hope that they would return my money. I don’t advise people to purchase from them.

www.toponedeals.com / This company hasn't provided the order and my order remained in the process

Re
Dec 10, 2015

I have purchased some stuff through www.toponedeals.com. I have checked the website and everything seemed to be legitimate. As well as I have paid through PayPal. After 3 days I checked the status of my order and it was “in process”. I waited another week and checked again, but the status remained the same. I tried to contact the seller through website, but he ignored me. When the status remained the same, I asked PayPal to return all my money back.