Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.tonerandinkjetstore.com Complaints & Reviews

www.tonerandinkjetstore.com - Illinois, Schaumburg / Fake contact info and impossible to change the cartridge

Ru
Dec 15, 2014

I ordered toner cartridge from the company www.tonerandinkjetstore.com. I was really disappointed in the services, ‘coz these jerks provided damaged cartridge. All contact info was fake, so it was impossible to reach them and change the order. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

www.tonerandinkjetstore.com - Illinois, Schaumburg / Impossible to contact the seller, who provided the defective cartridge

Su
Dec 06, 2014

I bought toner cartridge from the company www.tonerandinkjetstore.com. I got the defective one, so I decided to return it and get another one. I tried to reach the seller, but this jerk simply ignored my emails and complaints. No idea how to reach them. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.