Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.sweetpaulaspods.com Complaints & Reviews

www.sweetpaulaspods.com / Total scam!!! Didn't receive my order!

Ka
Feb 07, 2017

I made an order and purchased some pods from this site and did not receive anything. SweetPaulasPods took my money very fast but I did not receive any confirmations and have no information about my order status. It is very difficult to contact these guys. I found their email address and online contact form and tried both and received no reply back. I tried to find their phone number but wasn't able to. I would not recommend this company to anyone, I'm not satisfied and have no idea what to expect. But delivery takes way took long and I'm starting to get nervous! Avoid!

www.sweetpaulaspods.com / Seller hasn't shipped my order, but I have paid for extra delivery

Re
Jan 29, 2016

I wasn’t happy with the services of www.sweetpaulaspods.com. I ordered one thing and paid extra sum for 2 days delivery. It was written on the website that the seller provided emails, when the item has been shipped. I didn’t get it and the order hasn’t been provided within 2 days. I sent tons of emails to the seller, but this seller hasn’t replied. I don’t want to leave it like this and would love to return my money back. So, please share your reviews about this seller.