Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.sneakoutfitters.com Complaints & Reviews

www.sneakoutfitters.com / Seller overcharged my husband

Re
Sep 11, 2015

OMG. My husband has ordered sweater and jeans from the store www.sneakoutfitters.com. He placed the order and got all confirmation details, and the payment was prompt. But the seller has overcharged him and didn’t tell why. My husband came home and told me about it, we checked all the details of the purchase and shipping, but in result we understood that the seller scammed my husband. He took too much from him. Beware.

www.sneakoutfitters.com - New York, New York / The rep told to pay for the return postage on my own and refused to provide 100% money back

To
Nov 22, 2014

I bought jacket from the company www.sneakoutfitters.com. It was sale and the jacket cost me about $40. I got it after 4 weeks, but the quality was the worst. I wanted to return the order back, but the rep told me that I needed to pay for the return postage, which would cost me about $50. And the rep told me that they wouldn’t return the whole sum. It wasn’t profitable for me. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

www.sneakoutfitters.com - New York, New York / Waste of money – seller didn't send orders

Du
Nov 22, 2014

I bought some clothes from the company www.sneakoutfitters.com. I ordered from the dress, but it didn’t arrive. I asked to provide money back, but they advised me to place another order and they would pay for it. I placed the second order, but this seller fooled me again. They charged me again, but they didn’t deliver order and stopped to communicate with me. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.