Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.skylineshirts.com Complaints & Reviews

www.skylineshirts.com - Florida, Miami / They haven't return my money or provide order

Me
Feb 06, 2015

People, don’t buy from the website www.skylineshirts.com. I ordered T-shirt from them, but these scammers haven’t provided it as well as they stopped to communicate with me. I waited 3 weeks and haven’t received precise info about my order, so I asked to return money back, but these ### stopped to communicate with me. They are liars and scammers, so be careful and better avoid them. As well as post comments about your experience with them.

www.skylineshirts.com - Florida, Miami / After 3 months, my order was still in process

Mt
Dec 03, 2014

I ordered 3 t-shirts from the website www.skylineshirts.com. I got the confirmation info, and it was mentioned that the delivery would take 7-15 days. It was ok, but when I checked the info on the website, it turned out that my order was in process all the time. I waited 3 months and still my order was in process. The seller didn’t reply. I tried to reach online chat agents, but it seemed that they simply didn’t exist. The worst company and awful attitude towards customers, so beware and better avoid these jerks.