Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.shoponlinemalls.com Complaints & Reviews

www.shoponlinemalls.com - Arkansas, Nashville / Bad quality boots and seller ignores you

Ma
Jun 19, 2015

I purchased boots for me and my husband from the company www.shoponlinemalls.com. Unfortunately, we received only one pair and it was really bad. I opened the box and felt the smell of glue. It was so strong and irritable. I wrote a complaint to the seller, but he didn’t reply. We waited for the second order, but it was lost somewhere, because we still haven’t received it. Don’t buy from this company, their boots are bad and you will waste money only.

www.shoponlinemalls.com - Arkansas, Nashville / Total scam, because after a month our order hasn't been sent

Lo
Jun 12, 2015

Don’t buy from this horrible website! My sister bought bag and shoes from the company www.shoponlinemalls.com. She placed the order a month ago, but it turned out that her order still hasn’t been dispatched. WTF? We tried to reach someone from this company, but unfortunately these crooks ignored our emails. Total rip off, so beware and share this info in order to warn other customers. And maybe you can help me to get money back.