Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.shilla.co.uk Complaints & Reviews

www.shilla.co.uk / The dress arrived in damaged condition

Feb 19, 2016

I have ordered a dress from www.shilla.co.uk. The dress arrived really on time, but the dress was damaged and I immediately decided to contact the rep and wanted to complain. The rep listened to my complaints and said that someone would reach me and would help to solve the problem. But it was the last thing what I heard from them. So, please be very careful if you order from this company.

www.shilla.co.uk / The seller provided only 2 dresses from 5

Oct 01, 2015

My sister will have her wedding next month, and all her bridesmaids have purchased the same dresses from www.shilla.co.uk. We have ordered these dresses 3 months ago, but we still haven’t received all of them. We got only 2, but we ordered 5. The seller ignored our requests and emails. Please, help us to solve the problem, because we have lost all hopes to return money or get these dresses.

www.shilla.co.uk / The dress was lost somewhere and the seller told to wait and nothing precisely

Sep 18, 2015

I bought bridesmaids dress from the company www.shilla.co.uk. I placed the order and seller told me that the delivery can take 20 days. But I have waited 2 months and still got nothing. The seller only tried to calm me down and told that I would get the dress soon. But I have stopped to believe him and I want only my money back. Please, help me to solve this problem.