Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.servermania.com Complaints & Reviews

www.servermania.com - Ontario, Toronto / They didn't help and reply in rude manner

Ma
Marhy on May 22, 2015

I wasn’t happy with the company www.servermania.com. But my experience was good at the beginning. I used their services, but one day my server stopped and all my work as well. I contacted the customer services, but the rep was rude and refused to help me. He told that he had other job, but I could find info on the website. Seriously? Scam. If they continue with the same attitude, they will lose all their customers soon!

www.servermania.com - Ontario, Toronto / The company is unprofessional, so better avoid them

Wh
Wheeler on May 12, 2015

I recently used the website www.servermania.com. I contacted the rep and asked to help me, but I was shocked that the rep couldn’t reply to my questions, which were connected with the servers. I was shocked and wanted to stop to deal with them, but I already paid for their services. I won’t advice other people to deal with them, ‘coz the services were horrible, but their prices were too high. Don’t deal with them, ‘coz the company is dishonest and unprofessional. Share your views about them.

www.servermania.com / I paid for the server, but they didn't provide the services

Se
several on May 5, 2015

I paid money for cheap server to the company www.servermania.com. It was big mistake, ‘coz these jerks took money from me and started to tell some ### that within one week everything would be provided. I waited and tried to get some new info from them, but completely nothing. Their services were awful and not recommended. Please, avoid them and post comments about your experience with them.