Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.saberforge.com Complaints & Reviews

www.saberforge.com / Bad quality and no customer service

Gr
Feb 13, 2017

Never trust this terrible company! I bought two lightsabers from www.saberforge.com and they were of a terrible quality and one did not work. I contacted Saberforge support and asked for a refund and they told me that first have to send the a video showing that there really was a problem. That seemed reasonable so I took a video and sent it to them. They replied two days later stating they need to think what options they can offer. After a week of waiting I decided to contact them but they did not reply!! It seems like these people don't care and that they never wanted to help me. I sent them tons of messages but received nothing back! Stay away from this terrible scam!

www.saberforge.com / The order wasn't full, but the seller hasn't provided the missing parts

We
May 18, 2015

I wasted rather large sum on the website www.saberforge.com. I was furious when I received the order. The order missed some stuff, so I decided to return the order back. The seller simply ignored me and hasn’t replied to my tons of emails. I was really angry, but I still have no idea what to do now. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.