Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.revitalocks.com Complaints & Reviews

www.revitalocks.com - Colorado, Aurora / They sent me not full order, but tried to persuade that everything was ok

An
Dec 22, 2014

The company www.revitalocks.com is really bad, so stay away from them. I got the order recently, but it wasn’t full. I contacted the customer services and asked about it, but the rep started to persuade me and told that they put all items. As well as the rep started to speak with me in rude and inappropriate manner. These people are scammers and liars, who promise a lot, but in result you get nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

www.revitalocks.com - Colorado, Aurora / I got wrong order and no help from this scamming company

Ti
Dec 19, 2014

Don’t buy from the website www.revitalocks.com. I ordered hair care products, and the whole order cost about $280, but I waited for my order about 6 weeks. When I finally got it, the package contained completely different bottles, and I haven’t ordered this stuff. I twice called to this scamming company and told them to send my order. I heard a lot of promises, but nothing changed. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

www.revitalocks.com - Colorado, Aurora / They continued to send me different offers

Ne
Dec 16, 2014

I ordered from the website www.revitalocks.com, but I really advise you to stay away from them. I got the order, but their hair care products were total crap. Their products didn’t help me, so I cancelled all further orders. After that these ### continued to send me different offers, but I replied and asked to stop, but they ignored my request. Total scam, so be aware and better don’t deal with them.

www.revitalocks.com - Colorado, Aurora / They charged me for trial and after that they took money for the whole order

Ja
Dec 16, 2014

People, the website www.revitalocks.com is total rip off and ###. I ordered sample of the hair care product, but these ### didn’t warn me that it would be the trial. They charged me only for postage, but after 14 days they took money for the whole order. I want to stop this trial, but no idea how. I wonder if there are people, who faced the same problem? I really need help or any useful advice. Please, post your comments and ideas. Thanks.