Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.rentingconcepts.com Complaints & Reviews

www.rentingconcepts.com / The agent tells me nonsense about the apartment's condition

Re
Nov 06, 2015

When I contacted the agent from www.rentingconcepts.com, he told me that at least 5 apartments were free and he sent me the pictures of all these apartments. I liked one and was ready to pay the deposit. I went to their main office and signed the renting agreement as well as paid the deposit. But after that the agent started to tell me nonsense that I couldn’t move into this apartment. It was dirty, needed repair and etc. Don’t sign agreements with them.

www.rentingconcepts.com / They don't give details about the apartments

Re
Nov 05, 2015

I have found the advertisement of www.rentingconcepts.com. They have posted advertisements about the apartments, which were available for rent and in good state. I called them and asked about one apartment. The secretary didn’t give any precise details and told that she needed to speak with the manager. I sent email afterwards and asked about other flat, but they didn’t respond. I can’t understand why they don’t give any details. Are their company scam?