Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.RecordsArea.com Complaints & Reviews

www.RecordsArea.com / Paid for access to birth records

Ww

01/26/09 - Used CC to pay for online access to public records. After approved, an OOPS! Can't find web page came up. NO ACCESS! to family records. This happened while on the uscensus.gov website - which would not let me search unless I paid: Choosing plan 1, 2 or 3 Plan 1-$39.94 for life-time full access

www.RecordsArea.com - Texas, Houston / do not buy into www.RecordsArea.com, is a rip off

Ji

Don't get suckered by this fraudulent company. I wish I had found this web-site before I made the purchase. I was never able to successfully find anyone. I made a complaint, and received an e-mail requesting information of person I was searching for and their professionals would assist. It has been over a month with no response. I have since requested my money back; which is probably close to being laughable. Be warned!

www.RecordsArea.com - Texas / unuseable,confusing,scamsite

Ju

if i order a lifetime membership, and pay $39.94.then i should be able to use it.the site could not even find family still living and in the phone book!they send you to other sites that have credits or limits.and instead of listing us as lifetime members, they have me down for 5 years. i emailed them with my complaint, and ask for my money back.i havent heard from them yet, sincerly, mary lomas texas

www.RecordsArea.com / Can't find any records, pay for nothing

Er

I paid $39.94 for nothing. I couldn't find any person or any property records using it's online database access. No support email or contact phone number. gov-resources.com website is a misrepresentation.

www.RecordsArea.com / no access to site after paying

Re

Paid $35.90 for nothing have no access to site nor can reach anyone by phone nor do they email any information trying to get refund no response

www.RecordsArea.com / Website didn't have the correct info it had represented before I purchased it!

Na

I have already sent a complaint but I had errors in the original Subject of Complaint. I also want to know if this website does anything about the problem and getting a refund on my money or if this is just a place to make a complaint. I paid $39.99 for use of a website I feel should not even be available to the public; it offered how to get SSN #, a persons criminal record, there was a long list of things to look up that should not be given to the public. I was trying to find a county courthouse for a land deed.