Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.pinkwink.com Complaints & Reviews

www.pinkwink.com - Florida, Miami Beach / They took a lot of money and it was simple fraud

Br
Jun 12, 2015

People, don’t waste time on the website www.pinkwink.com. The whole website is waste of money and their main aim is to deceive you. They need your money, so the best way is to stay away from them. I had the profile on their website, but I got only some fake emails and offers from them. Each time they wanted to get more money from me. Not recommended website.

www.pinkwink.com - Florida, Miami Beach / I got fake emails and offers from this company

Da
Dec 04, 2014

I registered on the website www.pinkwink.com, but after that I started to get different fake emails and offers. I contacted the moderators and asked to stop this crap. The rep agreed and I haven’t received them within one week, but after that the same crap started again. I was really disappointed and sent more emails and asked to stop, but at this time they ignored me. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.