Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.perriconemd.com Complaints & Reviews

www.perriconemd.com / The expiry date was too close and my mother couldn't use the products

Re
Reviewer50790 on Sep 18, 2015
My mother bought anti-aging products from the company www.perriconemd.com. The order arrived on time, but all products had the expiry date in August, 2015. My mother was angry and returned the whole order. She paid for the return shipping. But the seller didn’t understand why my mother was angry and refused to return money. The seller is real artist, so don’t angry him or better don’t order from this guy.

www.perriconemd.com / I didn't get normal order and impossible to get money back

Ch
Chimi on May 29, 2015
I purchased some skin care products from the company www.perriconemd.com. The products cost me about $100, so I waited for the confirmation info. These guys delivered order, but the bottles looked like someone opened them already. As well as all creams smelled strange and I decided to return them. The seller got the order and refused to return money back, because he thought that I have used these products. The seller is scammer and his production is awful.