Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.peachsuite.com Complaints & Reviews

www.peachsuite.com / No precise information about refund

Bl
Jul 16, 2015

I and my friend order from the company www.peachsuite.com. We didn’t like that the order arrived in damaged box and of course it didn’t work at all. We returned the order and paid for the return shipping, and the sum was about $30. And it was too much for us, because the seller refused to return this sum. As well as he still hasn’t provided exact information about the refund. Not recommended.

www.peachsuite.com / They mislead customers by their fake ads

Fa
Jun 26, 2015

We ordered hotel maker from www.peachsuite.com, but this website turned to be big mistake. They offered goods, which they don’t really have. All their ads and promises about the delivery and order were total scam. We paid them money and didn’t get the order. It turned out that it was unavailable. We are still trying to return money back, but the seller ignores our requests. Don’t believe them because all my deal was fake.

www.peachsuite.com / Seller tries to scam you all the time

Ch
Jun 25, 2015

Don’t ever buy from www.peachsuite.com. I purchased some things from the seller, but he deceived me. He hasn’t sent the order at all, but he told me that I would get it soon. He lied to me. Also when I found out that the whole time he fooled me, I asked to return money back. But only after a month I got half of the sum back. Be careful and patient if you order from this place. But I won’t recommend anyone to do it.

www.peachsuite.com / I asked for refund and didn't get any reply

Kr
Jun 24, 2015

I ordered some stuff from the website www.peachsuite.com. It was 8 weeks ago, but they still haven’t delivered the order. They sent me some info that my order has been sent and it was on its way, but where it is, no one knows. They offered me replacement, but I asked for refund. They stopped to communicate with me. Don’t deal with these guys, because they deceive customers.

www.peachsuite.com / Still no delivery and seller didn't provide any info

So
May 12, 2015

I purchased from the company www.peachsuite.com. These jerks provided the confirmation that the order would be delivered within a week. After that I haven’t received the order. I called to the company and asked about the order. The rep informed me that it was out of stock, so I needed to wait extra week. After 2 weeks still no news about the order. Don’t deal with them, ‘coz the company is dishonest and unprofessional. Share your views about them.