Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.paperduenow.com Complaints & Reviews

www.paperduenow.com / They didn't return my money, but they promised too much

Fi
May 12, 2015

I ordered essay from the company www.paperduenow.com. The company is really crap, so better avoid them and don’t waste money. I paid for the essay in advance, but these jerks told to wait. After that no news from them. After 2 weeks I finally contacted them and asked to return money back. The seller promised money and again vanished. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

www.paperduenow.com - Arkansas, London / They promised essay within 4 days, but they failed

Pr
Dec 04, 2014

I ordered essay from the company www.paperduenow.com. I was disappointed in it, ‘coz the rep told to wait 4 days. After 4 days these jerks ignored me and no idea where my essay was. I waited several more days and contacted them again. I asked to return my money back, but at this time no one reacted and no idea what to do now. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?