Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.orderingonlinesystem.com Complaints & Reviews

www.orderingonlinesystem.com / The functions of software weren't the same as I read in the description

Re
Nov 21, 2015

Be aware of www.Orderingonlinesystem.com. I searched for software and decided to use this websites, because their programs and software seemed to be professional and after I have read the description, I understood that it was what I needed. I got the software and after installation I figure out a lot of flaws. The functions weren’t the same as it was mentioned in the description. I contacted support team and after multiple emails, I understood that they couldn’t help me and couldn’t change software. Don’t use their software.

www.orderingonlinesystem.com / The system wasn't what seller offered me. I'm trying to return my money

Re
Nov 21, 2015

My experience with the company www.orderingonlinesystem.com was disappointing. I purchased online system from this site and when I got it, I figure out that the seller lied to me before, and this system did almost nothing. It wasn’t right for me and of course I decided to get my $1, 700 back. I tried to solve this situation peacefully, but the seller refused to pay my money back. I called to the bank and said that I needed help. I hope that the bank will force these guys to return my money back.