Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.nellysbulldogs.com Complaints & Reviews

www.nellysbulldogs.com / No money back and breeder was dishonest

Gu
Sep 07, 2015

The breeder has fooled me. I contacted the breeder from www.nellysbulldogs.com. He told me that only two puppies left. I was ready to pay the deposit and chose the puppy. I wired money on the same day, but after 3 days I got the email from the breeder, who told me that these puppies were sold out. WTF? Why did I pay money then? He told me that I would get refund within 7 days, but still no money on my account. Please, run from this liar.

www.nellysbulldogs.com / Thief on the website

Ed
Aug 28, 2015

People, be careful, because there was a thief on the website www.nellysbulldogs.com. We searched for the bulldog and found one puppy, but we needed to transfer it. Suddenly, the message pooped up and the lady offered her help. She somehow found out that we needed to transfer the puppy and she offered her help. Attention, this lady is professional thief and she won’t help youafter she will get money from you. Share this information.

www.nellysbulldogs.com / Puppy was sick and weak

At
Jul 02, 2015

People, avoid the company www.nellysbulldogs.com. I bought puppy from this seller couple of weeks ago, but I really advise all people not to deal with this guy. He assured me that the dog was ok and had no problems with health. But when I got the puppy, it turned out that the puppy was sick and very weak. I went immediately to the vet. They have helped me and after that puppy was ok. So, don’t buy from this guy.