Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.Mkhandbags.co Complaints & Reviews

www.Mkhandbags.co / This company hasn't delivered my handbags

Re
Jan 15, 2016

The website www.mkhandbags.co is scam. I have ordered two handbags from this website. I checked their delivery terms and it was mentioned that within one week the handbags would be mine. I got the email, which confirmed the dispatched. But later I didn’t get the order and couldn’t contact the seller, because he ignored my emails. This website is rip off, so don’t waste money for nothing or for such scam.

www.Mkhandbags.co / The company promised to cancel the order and later I got the details about shipping

Re
Jan 10, 2016

I have placed the order on www.mkhandbags.co. I have received very suspicious email from them and after some consideration I decided to cancel the order. I emailed them and asked to cancel the order. The seller replied that within 12 hours someone would contact me and the refund would be returned within 3-5 business days. I have waited 3 days and no one contacted me. After a week the seller sent the email, where they provided details about the shipping. But these details weren’t full and I wasn’t sure that it has been sent at all.