Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.MintDentistry.com Complaints & Reviews

www.MintDentistry.com / I feel awful pain and it irritates me a lot

Re
Jan 10, 2016

I used the dentistry services of www.mintdentistry.com. Everything was ok, but after the medicine’s influence has passed, I felt awful pain. I called to the office and the lady-receptionist said to come next day. I came and the doctor said that I needed to place two crowns and he again gave me the medicine. After that I felt better, but three hours later the same pain. I called the doctor, but he said that it would pass. I have no idea what to do.

www.MintDentistry.com / They promised the third visit for free, but I have paid for it

Re
Jan 10, 2016

I called to www.MintDentistry.com and made the appointment for teeth whitening. The receptionist said that after two visits they would provide the teeth whitening for free. One visit was for free, so I really thought that it was great idea. I agreed and after the second visit, the receptionist said that the next visit would be for free. But when I came again, I was shocked because they have charged me for this visit and it seemed that everyone forgot about the free visit.