Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.lilplay.com Complaints & Reviews

www.lilplay.com / Unauthorized credit card charges

Wa
Apr 29, 2016

Downloaded program when I had to install the player to watch... said they would not charge me unless I ordered movies. Received my Statement today and they charged me $20.95 on April 15, 2016. I had deleted the program as soon as I realized I did not see the movie. I want this reported and how to get my money back. Will call the bank tomorrow and cancel card for unauthorized credit charge. Please Advise

www.lilplay.com / Don't give them your card details

Re
Oct 23, 2015

My husband searched for one movie and the website www.lilplay.com listed that there was such movie on their website. He needed to register and provide the card details. It was written that they wouldn’t charge, but they needed to check from what country he was. After couple of steps, my husband found out that there was no such movie. And he immediately checked the account. This site took 3 fees from his account. Be careful!!!

www.lilplay.com / They didn't warn their users that they took money for the subscription

Re
Oct 18, 2015

I searched for the website, where it was possible to watch movies for free. I registered on the website www.lilplay.com, because it was mentioned that the registration was for free and you could cancel it any time. But they didn’t inform that if you didn’t cancel it within 5 days, they would start to charge you for $40. I didn’t know it and they started to take money from me. I stopped the subscription, but they refused to return money back.