Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.jewelsqueen.com Complaints & Reviews

www.jewelsqueen.com / Gemstone was near the bracelet and it was too expensive for me to repair it

Ed
eddyf on Aug 28, 2015

Don’t buy from the company www.jewelsqueen.com. I bought bracelet with the gemstone from them, but when I opened the box, the gemstone was near the bracelet. I emailed the seller and provided the picture of the bracelet, but he told me that I could return it and they would fix. But I would pay for all shipping expanses. The sum was really large and I wasn’t sure if it was ok to waste such large sum.

www.jewelsqueen.com - Arizona, Clifton / Their jewellery is bad and seller sent me defective one

Am
amnlcrckr on Jun 12, 2015

I bought 5 bracelets from the website www.jewelsqueen.com. The delivery was fast and I got the order. But I was really upset that the jewellery was bad and not strong. One bracelet broke after 4 days; the second arrived in damaged condition. Other bracelet didn’t look the same as on the website. I was furious and wanted to return money back, but the seller refused and never explained why. So, don’t buy from this website and warn other people that the website is bad.

www.jewelsqueen.com - Arizona, Clifton / They didn't send order, because it was out of stock

Ri
ricksa on Jun 5, 2015

I placed the order on the website www.jewelsqueen.com couple of weeks ago. I wanted to get the gift for my mum ASAP, but these workers didn’t remove items from the website, which were out of stock already. So I simply wasted time and waited for something, but nothing happened, because they informed me only now that the order was out of stock. It was really unprofessional and not very respectful in relation to the customers. I have no idea what measures to take now. Don’t deal with these liars.

www.jewelsqueen.com - Arizona, Clifton / They provide awful jewellery

Ob
obeattie on May 22, 2015

My husband ordered a ring and earnings from www.jewelsqueen.com. He paid rather high price, but the company provided fake earnings and it looked like cheap and horrible counterfeit. We returned them back and wrote angry email to these scammers. To our surprise, they simply ignored us. We didn’t get the refund or new order, but we have asked him to provide it. The company is ### and not recommended.

www.jewelsqueen.com - Arizona, Clifton / They haven't posted on the website that the ring was sold out

Ci
circut on May 22, 2015

I found the website www.jewelsqueen.com. I really liked the diamond ring on the website, but it was too expensive. I thought and ordered it. I waited 2 days and seller informed me that it was sold out. I asked to transfer my money back, but the seller only promised. After that moment I haven’t heard or got anything from them. This company is real ###, so better don’t deal with them.