Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.jetsetter.com Complaints & Reviews

www.jetsetter.com - New York, New York / Room was dirty and nothing like on the pictures

Re
Sep 11, 2015

I booked single room through the website www.jetsetter.com. The price was $250 per two nights, and this room looked nice on the pictures and very tidy. I was shocked, when I opened the door of the room. It didn’t look the same as on the pictures. Completely different and it was dirty. And no one opened the window before I moved into it, and the smell was awful. I highly advised all other users not to book rooms through this website.

www.jetsetter.com - New York, New York / 2 reservation number and no idea which one is correct

Ag
Jul 25, 2015

I booked the hotel room through the website www.jetsetter.com. I received the confirmation email and the reservation number from this website and from the hotel as well. I didn’t know what to do with these two numbers, but I decided to contact the agents from the website and the hotel directly. But the no one from the hotel replied, and the moderators told me that their reservation was correct. I don’t know what to think.