Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.internetwines.com Complaints & Reviews

www.internetwines.com - Illinois, Fairview Heights / The seller spoke in rude manner and refused to change the wrong order

Ma
Jan 09, 2015

I ordered 10 bottles of whiskey from the company www.internetwines.com. These jerks mixed something and provided the wrong order. When I called them and told that it was wrong order, the rep refused to change it. He started to speak with me in rude and disrespectful manner. The services were the horrible and the company wasn’t recommended. Share this info.

www.internetwines.com - Illinois, Fairview Heights / I haven't received any news about my order

Me
Dec 19, 2014

I bought from the scamming company www.internetwines.com. I was really disappointed and this company. I placed the order and paid for it, but the seller provided info that within several days I would get the confirmation info. After that I waited and got nothing. I started to send emails to the seller, but this jerk provided some ###, and I haven’t believed him. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.