Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.holiplanet.com Complaints & Reviews

www.holiplanet.com / They have rented the flat to other people, but we paid the deposit already

We
Jun 23, 2015

My husband and I got married couple of months ago. We searched for the flat to rent. We opened the website www.holiplanet.com and found small, but so cosy flat. We already paid the deposit, but the agent didn’t warn us and have rented this flat for other people. Now we are struggling to return our deposit back. They are dishonest and they didn’t care their customers at all.

www.holiplanet.com / They posted and charged for different prices

St
Jun 12, 2015

People, be aware that company www.holiplanet.com is dishonest and they can deceive you. We found the apartment for the rent, but there was one price, but when we gave the account info to the reps, they charged us for completely different price. They of course took larger sum from and all our emails about it were ignored. The company is scamming and better avoid them.

www.holiplanet.com / Agent did nothing and I wasted money

Ab
May 21, 2015

I used the website www.holiplanet.com, but I wouldn’t recommend other users to deal with them. I even have paid extra sum for the agent’s services, but it completely useless. The agent was stupid guy, who told me that he started to search for the accommodation, but I think he did nothing. I tried to cancel his services, but it was impossible. So be aware that the agents’ help and services are completely useless and unnecessary for you.