Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.hids-direct.co.uk Complaints & Reviews

www.hids-direct.co.uk - England, Greater Manchester, Manchester / Seller hasn't delivered order and refused to return money back

Bo
May 15, 2015

Don’t deal with the company www.hids-direct.co.uk. I ordered car parts from them, but the seller still hasn’t provided it. He told me that they have some problems with the delivery, so he asked me to wait a little bit more time. I patiently waited and got nothing. Now the seller refuses to return money back. I wonder if there are people, who faced the same problem? I really need help or any useful advice. Please, post your comments and ideas. Thanks.

www.hids-direct.co.uk - England, Greater Manchester, Manchester / Seller avoids me all the time

Li
May 14, 2015

I placed the order on the website www.hids-direct.co.uk 2 months ago. These jerks provided the email, where they have confirmed that the order was received. After that I heard completely nothing. I already called them and argued, but these jerks told me to wait and informed that the order was in process. And the seller again started to ignore me. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?