Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.govbizone.com Complaints & Reviews

www.govbizone.com / mike pirolo

Ja
May 12, 2015

Same thing as the other two complaints, I paid up front, $200, they promised I was approved for guaranteed Gov't contracts. After numerous calls I finally find out my IT company doesn't qualify. I've been trying to get them to refund my down payment. But I've getting the runaround every-time I call. I'd be fine if they'd just refund the money like they said the would, I really don't have time to report them or make any other complaints. I was just on here and I saw this blog about them!

www.govbizone.com / scam

Mh
May 12, 2015

The list of immoral and dishonest things Government Contract Registry, www.govbizone.com, has done in order to scam me out of $2500 is so long I don't even know where to start. First of all, they claimed to be a part of GSA when they called, which would make them guilty of impersonating a Government Agency. I doubt the FEDS will take that lightly! Now, I know what kind of money the federal Gov't spends with freight and logistical companies, similar to my business, so I've always had an interest in finding out more about the requirements needed to get on A GSA Schedule, but I...