Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.gabriella-psychic.com Complaints & Reviews

www.gabriella-psychic.com / Credit my mastercard

Jo
Oct 18, 2012

On The Third of October I accepted to get a tarot reading from This website, I payed 19 dollars for This reading. On The 10Th of October I got a payment conformation email from payforweb which I don't understand because I have not accepted any reading or used my credit on This website today. I wrote to boTh of The websites but wiThout any answers. I hope That you help. I can understand from The searching on The net That www.gabriella-psychic.com have done This to many people around The world. This needs to stop.

www.gabriella-psychic.com - Victoria, Melbourne / legitimacy?

My
Jun 03, 2011

.For all those thinking of consulting any psychics or so called spiritual mediums be aware!Unfortunately there are many on the net that tarnish it for the few that are actually legitimate.They take advantage of the vulnerable and claim to be something that they are not.They will keep taking money and taking advantage of those that may be in less than ideal life circumstances.If anyone is determined to seek out this type of help and support do your research thoroughly.In fact some of the most popularly advertised web sites are nothing but fraudulant scams to rob people of their money.Such...