Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.fbbonus.org Complaints & Reviews

www.fbbonus.org / They want your personal info – it is scam

Ic
Dec 24, 2014

Don’t believe to the scammers from the website www.fbbonus.org. I got several emails that I won some sum, and each time the sums were different. I was sure for 100% that it was scam, so I haven’t replied. They wanted to get my personal info and to charge me for nothing. Be aware that this company is horrible and dishonest. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

www.fbbonus.org / They needed only my personal info and they didn't provide money

Ka
Dec 22, 2014

I got email from the company www.fbbonus.org. The email stated that I won money in amount of $200, 000. I was shocked, but in order to get this sum, I needed to provide some personal info. After I provided the personal info, these jerks promised to send money on the next day, but it was lie. They stopped to communicate with me. I wonder if there are people, who faced the same problem or it is simple rip off? I really need help or any useful advice. Please, post your comments and ideas. Thanks.