Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.essay4you.net Complaints & Reviews

www.essay4you.net - Florida, Fort Lauderdale / They sent me not finished essay

Ob
Jun 23, 2015

My friend told me to use the services of the company www.essay4you.net, when I needed essay in short terms. I called them and provided the topic, but they didn’t finish the essay and returned it. When I noticed it, the rep told to pay additional sum and they would finish the essay. I didn’t get why I need to pay, if I have already paid them. The company is really strange and I don’t like that they haven’t finished work.

www.essay4you.net - Florida, Fort Lauderdale / They didn't return my essay

Gr
May 20, 2015

I contacted the rep from the company www.essay4you.net and asked to write essay for me. I was shocked that the company misled me and I really would like to recommend other people to stay away from them. These jerks took money in advance of course, but after that they started to avoid me. They didn’t return the essay and continued to keep silence. Please, share this info and post comments about these jerks.

www.essay4you.net - Florida, Fort Lauderdale / Their essay was useless and with a lot of mistakes

Ca
May 13, 2015

I paid money for the essay, which I have ordered from the company www.essay4you.net. These jerks took money and provided full of mistakes essay. They didn’t reply to my complaints and simply avoided me all the time. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.