Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.eminisptradingsecret.com Complaints & Reviews

www.eminisptradingsecret.com / They were rude with me

Ra
rastaman on Jul 15, 2015

This website, www.eminisptradingsecret.com, is basically for people, who are professional in trading and know exactly what they need to do and when. I also used the website, but their tips were unclear for me. I emailed the customer services and asked if they could help me to understand their tips, but the response was really impolite and terrible. I was shocked that they could behave like this.

www.eminisptradingsecret.com / I wasn't successful there

Je
Jensen on Jul 2, 2015

I was disappointed in the company www.eminisptradingsecret.com. I tried their ideas about the market and how to earn money, but when I tried to repeat all their actions, I wasted only money and nothing else. It was disaster for me and I still haven’t understood how their researches, advices and other stuff worked. I wonder if other people have been successful on this website. Share your reviews.

www.eminisptradingsecret.com / Their methods and advices didn't work out

Hu
HuXoR on Jun 12, 2015

I lost my job recently and my friend advised to visit the website www.eminisptradingsecret.com. He told me that there were a lot of useful info about trading and how to earn money. I registered and found some advices, but all their advices and methods had any results only in theory. They didn’t work out and therefore I lost a lot of money. So, my advice for other people is that you need to be careful with them and don’t reply on them for 100%.

www.eminisptradingsecret.com / They started to ask money for their tips from us

Ki
killa-milla on May 26, 2015

We used the trading tips, which offered the company www.eminisptradingsecret.com. In reality it was big mistake to deal with them, because they asked to pay money them for their tips. But we haven’t signed any contract or agreement. They started to threaten us already, but we still no idea how to solve the situation. They can open a case against us, and we will have serious problems. Please, help us.