Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.eclicksoftwares.com Complaints & Reviews

www.eclicksoftwares.com - British Columbia, Richmond / They stole my ideas and templates

Da
Daky on May 26, 2015

I used the website www.eclicksoftwares.com, when I only started to work in this field. But couple of weeks ago I decided to check the website and asked maybe they could help me with some problem. I was shocked, when I noticed the design and templates, which I have created. They helped me in some places, but the whole design was my idea. They stole it and posted on the website as it was theirs. The company is the worst and completely dishonest.

www.eclicksoftwares.com - British Columbia, Richmond / They didn't work properly and haven't provided any help at all

Xo
Xober on May 21, 2015

Our company recently worked with www.eclicksoftwares.com. We asked them to help with the website, and the rep was really helpful at the beginning. But it was only start. These jerks took money and started to work, but after that they simply started to avoid us. They didn’t reply to our emails, as well as they ignored our phone calls. The company is unprofessional and of course scamming, so better avoid them and share your views.