Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.doyoueven.com Complaints & Reviews

www.doyoueven.com / Stay away from DoYouEven

Ar
Arseen on Oct 31, 2016

I have purchased a hoodie from www.doyoueven.com over two months ago and I already gave up. I have no idea where my order is, why does it take so long to deliver. I contacted customer service via email but they replied only once with an automated message and told nothing about my order. I tried to reach them but wasn't able to do that. After that I found tons of negative reviews, I regret that I did not check them earlier. Stay away from DoYouEven.

www.doyoueven.com / This company didn't provide free shipping to my country

Re
Reviewer97435 on Sep 11, 2015

When I purchased items from the company www.doyoueven.com, it was shown that the company provided free delivery worldwide. When I placed the order and paid for, the shipping was for free. But 4 days later, I got the email that the item wasn’t sent, because the customer hasn’t paid for the shipping. It turned out that my country wasn’t in the group of the countries, where the delivery was for free. And there was no such info on the website.

www.doyoueven.com / they don't help their customers

Cl
clogged on Jul 15, 2015

I won’t advise the website www.doyoueven.com to other people. I have ordered from them and it was in the end of May. I still haven’t received the order, because the seller indicated my address in wrong way. I already warned him about it, but he did nothing. I really don’t understand such services and attitude, so please stay as far as possible from these guys. They simply don’t want to solve any of your problems.