Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.dominicanhaircare.co.uk Complaints & Reviews

www.dominicanhaircare.co.uk / Fake tracking number, no delivery and the staff didn't help

Gu
guitarist on Aug 9, 2015

I had serious problems and I started to lose hair, so I ordered several products from the company www.dominicanhaircare.co.uk. I placed it 5 weeks ago and thought that there wouldn’t be problems with the delivery, but the seller charged me and provided the approximate date of the delivery. But nothing. As well as the tracking number showed nothing, but the staff refused to give any information.

www.dominicanhaircare.co.uk - Pennsylvania, Croydon / My sister didn't get the second order

Pi
PickleChu on Jul 25, 2015

My sister has problem with hair and she decided to try the magic product of the company www.dominicanhaircare.co.uk. She emailed the seller and subscribed for their production. After the seller charged her and told that the delivery would take 4 days. She received the first bottle, but it didn’t help and she needed more. She again contacted them and waited for the second bottle. But the seller charged her and hasn’t sent the product. Beware that the company can mislead you.