Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.deloom.com Complaints & Reviews

www.deloom.com / Dress

La
Feb 23, 2017

I bought a dress from this store www.deloom.com and they immediately took my money. I waited patiently but time passed and nothing arrived. When I contacted them for the first time they seemed nice and said that there was nothing to worry about and assured me I'll get my dress soon. Unfortunately that did not happen. When I asked for a refund they said yes of course and again - noting. And every time I get in touch with them they give me nothing but empty promises. Absolutely ridiculous! I want my money back!

www.deloom.com / Liars

Ab
Nov 14, 2016

Purchased two dresses from www.deloom.com website and they cancelled my order and never told me about that!! I waited and waited and nothing arrived so I contacted their support and asked where my order was. Their rep said it was shipped and will be here any time soon. Time passed and there was no sign of my order and each time they told me to be patient. Last time I contacted them they finally told me that my order was cancelled. Waited over three months for my order to arrive and had no idea it was cancelled. It took them three months to tell me the truth. Glad I got my money back.

www.deloom.com / The seller provided fake tracking number and didn't help us to find the orders

Su
Jun 09, 2015

I and my friend have ordered two vintage dresses from the website www.deloom.com. We got the confirmation emails and tracking number, but something was wrong with the tracking numbers. They didn’t show that the orders were sent, but it was impossible to track the transportation of the orders. The seller only told us to wait and promised to check the tracking numbers, but of course he did nothing. We still haven’t received orders.

www.deloom.com / Big hole in the dress and seller doesn't help me

Tu
May 13, 2015

I bought vintage dress from the company www.deloom.com. I got it on time, but there was really large hole in the middle of the dress. I was shocked, ‘coz I paid rather high price for the dress. I contacted the seller, who promised to return money back. But after couple of days nothing. I contacted the seller again, but he stopped to reply. I wonder if there are people, who have faced the same problem and attitude. Please, share your comments.