www.bossysnob.com Complaints & Reviews Sorted by Most Reviews

www.bossysnob.com / Don't order from this terrible store!

Ka
Feb 09, 2017

I bought a dress from www.bossysnob.com in September and did not receive it. I made a huge mistake when I decided to order from this site. I was really impressed with all the beautiful designs and prices were also reasonable. Time passed and there was no sign of my order. Then something happened and every time when I tried to enter their website it said that access was denied. I had their email address and tried to contact them many times and sent numerous messages but they did not reply. It is now February and my dress is still missing and I don't actually think that I'll ever get it. Don't order from this terrible store!

www.bossysnob.com / Bad-quality clothes and you waste money only

Me
Jun 09, 2015

I ordered from www.bossysnob.com several times, but each time I got really bad clothes. The quality was so poor and the fabric was awful and translucent. I have worn these clothes only one or two times and that’s was all. I won’t buy from them again, because it doesn’t worth it. The clothes are bad and their prices are rather high. I won’t advise this website to other people.

www.bossysnob.com / They sent me awful things, which smelled badly

Re
Jun 05, 2015

I have ordered from the company www.bossysnob.com several times already, but each time there were some problems. They didn’t deliver orders as they promised. They don’t provide correct items and sometimes the clothes were dirty and smelled really strange. I tried to complain several times, but it didn’t provide any results. I simply sent them emails and explained what problems I have faced, but they didn’t reply or sent me only excuse. Unprofessional company and the worst thing that they don’t care about their customers.

www.bossysnob.com / Fake tracking number and still no delivery

Mu
May 26, 2015

I ordered two dresses and hat from the website www.bossysnob.com. I paid about $300 for the order, but the postage was for free. I have sent this payment through PayPal, but these ### only sent me useless tracking number. I still have no idea where my order is. I already asked to return money back, but they told to wait and nothing happened. Awful situation and maybe you can provide any good piece of advice.

www.bossysnob.com / They didn't provide orders on time and didn't explain why it was delayed

Ma
May 07, 2015

I ordered 3 dresses from the website www.bossysnob.com. It was big mistake, ‘coz I placed the order already a month ago, but these jerks continued to provide some fake promises and blah-blah. They haven’t provided the order on time. I have no idea why, ‘coz these jerks haven’t explained me or provided any info why it hasn’t been delivered. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.