Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.biddingowl.com Complaints & Reviews

www.biddingowl.com / I couldn't win the auctions

Bu
Jun 26, 2015

I have no idea why, but it is almost impossible to win from www.biddingowl.com. I was the highest bidder on the website and really believed that I would win the items. But each time, new bidder appeared or the auction was over. In the result, I wasted a lot of money and received nothing back. I wonder if there are other people, who faced the same problems or I am alone here, who faced such problems.

www.biddingowl.com / their panel didn't work at all

La
Jun 24, 2015

I placed bids on the website www.biddingowl.com. I was the highest bidder on the auction, but suddenly the time stopped and after 5 minutes it showed the winner, but it wasn’t me. I have no idea how it has happened. I tried to contact the moderators, but the panel of “Contacts” didn’t work. I couldn’t even push on it. It was strange and inappropriate for the website to have such problems.

www.biddingowl.com / Help me to stop bogus charges

El
May 12, 2015

I placed bids on the website www.biddingowl.com. The last bid was 2 weeks ago, but I recently checked my account and noticed fake charges. These scammers decided to scam me; they started to take money without my notice. They already stole about $30, but I really want to stop this crap. I wonder if there are people, who faced the same problem? I really need help or any useful advice. Please, post your comments and ideas. Thanks.