Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.bharatmatrimony.com Complaints & Reviews

www.bharatmatrimony.com / My account was suspended

Re
Oct 18, 2015

I have registered on the site www.Bharatmatrimony.com. I have paid about $400 for 3 months and my profile has been suspended. When I emailed the customer services, the agent told me that they needed government ID in order to verify my identity. I didn’t want to send any documents and I contacted another agent, who shocked me. He told that only Indian people could register on this site. How is it possible? Strange policy.

www.bharatmatrimony.com / Email Spam to Customers, Very Bad Service

Ak

Please see the contents of my emails below and that will make it very clear that how some web portal are exploiting the human emotion of looking for a partner by making it unethical way of making money. If required I will also contact other persons who have suffered in the same manner. As I have do not have time to write everything again I am enclosing the following two emails as my story. I am publishing this only in public interest and to let other know and I do not have any other purpose for disclosing this: User ID: H1294251 You have suspended my membership on your own accord. I asked...