Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.aussiecrew.com Complaints & Reviews

www.aussiecrew.com / They didn't reply to my application

Od
Jul 17, 2015

I was so upset that I found the website www.aussiecrew.com. I joined the website and filled tons of applications for the job, and all my friends received the phone calls from the company, but I didn’t. I already checked my information and it was provided correctly. I don’t understand why they have ignored me and haven’t responded to my application. Some of my friend refused to take the job and practice. Please, advise me something.

www.aussiecrew.com / Waste of time. They reps didn't help you to find job

Al
May 29, 2015

I was unemployed and searched for new job. I opened the website www.aussiecrew.com. I spoke with the lady, who promised a lot, but after 2 weeks no results. She told me to wait more and the situation repeated. It was only waste of my time. I told her that, but she only excused and advised to try again. I don’t think that I need it. Maybe someone has the same experience on this website.

www.aussiecrew.com / These jerks haven't provided any info precisely and refused to provide training and course

Wa
May 20, 2015

I applied for the course through the company www.aussiecrew.com. It was big scam, ‘coz I paid for the course, but these jerks refused to take me to this course. When I tried to get more info from them, the rep spoke in rude manner with me and hasn’t provided any info more precisely. WTF? I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?