Sort by: Date | Popularity

wrinklecream.eu Complaints & Reviews

wrinklecream.eu / unauthorised charge to credit card

Oh
Jan 23, 2019

Wrinkle cream advertised that sample will be provided with only payment of shipping charge. But when sample arrived, charge was for shipping + PURCHASE. This happened in early Dec 2018, which I had to pay around US$160+. Then, on January 21 2019, I was notified by the credit card company that another transaction for a similar amount for similar purchase was to be charged. I tried to log in to the website but could not and was directed to this page. It seems that many had also fallen victims. I would like to make a formal complaint for this company to STOP charging me for something that I did not agree to purchase. The product came from China.

wrinklecream.eu / unauthorised credit card charges

Do
Dec 13, 2018

Postage totalling $3.95 was approved for supply of sample pack of wrinkle cream . 11.12.2018 deduction from credit card account totalling $271.67 (US $189.00). I am advising by this email that any further subscription amounts must be stopped forthwith and respectfully request a full refund of amounts debited from my card account. If this does not occur Westpac Banking Corp will proceed to recover any monies unknowingly debited from my account. Douglas C Chugg 2/32a George Street Scottsdale Tasmania 7260 email: [protected]@iinet.net.au

wrinklecream.eu / Seller refused and told that they haven't charged me for such sum

Gu
Nov 15, 2014

I bought sample of wrinkle cream from the company WRINKLECREAM.EU. I paid small sum, ‘coz it was only sample. They didn’t push on me or tried to offer their cream. I got the sample and it was ok, but after that I checked my account and found out three fraudulent charges. They took about $300 in total. I contacted the rep, who refused and told that it was impossible. I provided the copy from the bank, but after that the rep stopped to communicate with me. Please, if someone here had the same experience, can you help to return money back?

wrinklecream.eu / They charged me for the cream, which I haven't bought

Vo
Nov 10, 2014

Scam, scam, scam. I have never ordered from the company WRINKLECREAM.EU PORT LOUIS. I saw that this company charged me for $200. I went to their website and contacted the life chat agent, who informed me that I bought wrinkle cream from them. It was lie, as well as I haven’t received this order at all. I tried to explain them that it was mistake, but the rep refused to listen to me. Stay away from them and post comments if they have stolen money from you.