Sort by: Date | Popularity

Wpi*ifriends Elite Complaints & Reviews

Wpi*ifriends Elite - Ohio, Springfield / stealing money out of my account

Aa

noticed the charges on bank statement one month so i called the bank and they said this has been going on for about 9 months now, so i called wpi*ifriends elite and told them to stop charges and the customer services rep acted like she didnt know what i was talking about so after i gave her my account info they said they would take care of it. But here it is 5 months later and there still drafting money out of my account how do i get them to stop?

Wpi*ifriends Elite - Queensland / Fraud Unauthorised billing

For the last 3 months my credit card has been fraudulently debited with a charge of US$9.95 by an organisation refered to as WPI*IFRIENDS ELITE of which we have no knowledge or record of having dealt with or received services from. Would very much appreciate advice on how these payments can be stopped, the US$ 20.85 (AUS$37.82) refunded and this fraudulent behaviour punished to the fullest extent that law permits.

Wpi*ifriends Elite - Tasmania, Launceston / Fraud and scam

Hu

I signed up about 6 months ago and canceled about a week later and i still have had 8 withdrawals on my credit card from the site it was meant to be free something needs to be done.