Sort by: Date | Popularity

Wordan's Complaints & Reviews

Wordan's - California, Whittier / never received order

Mt
May 02, 2018

This is completely unacceptable. I only wish I had checked reviews on Wordan's before ordering online! I ordered 11 shirts one month ago for a special event and began making inquiries 2 weeks ago because the order should have been received within a week - no replies from multiple emails and phone calls were all unanswered. what a rip-off. I doubt I will ever see my order or a refund!! 1894620 (#651904)

Wordan's / ordered product, no product shipped, no e-mail replies, phones don't work

Di
Mar 03, 2018

Placed a commercial-quantity order of shirts and other apparel from this company mid-February. The company's advertising and website claims that shipping is free above $99, but on check-out, full-price shipping was charged on an order well over the stated level for free shipping. A confirmation e-mail arrived after check-out showing the order was received. Payment was also taken. The company's website states shipping times of 48 hours and delivery in 3-5 days. Contact to the company results only in apparently automated replies promising follow-up within a stated time, however, no follow-up...

Wordan's - Ohio, Hebron / refund

Da
Jun 05, 2017

on 2/17/17 I purchased 2 shirts (item #[protected]) they had to be returned, I was given rma# R5377802, I was told once they received the returns I would be given a coupon # for credit on another order, on 3/6/17 I was givem a coupon #MX490 to use as credit, it did not work, after 3 week's trying to contact these folk's I was finally given another coupon to use "on Wordans", I purchased 2 red kap work shirts, assuming I would be credited for that purchase, didn't happen, sent 2 e-mail's, no answer, it seem's these folk's expect you to forget or give up since there is no way to reach them by phone unless you speak french, I do not speak french.