Sort by: Date | Popularity

Wing Dreams Complaints & Reviews

Wing Dreams - Ohio, Bellefontaine / Never received Order

Wi
May 21, 2012

I placed an order 3 weeks ago and received an e-mail confirmation. Thats all I ever received. The order status page on their websight shows my order status as "Payment Received", but never as shipped and I never received my package. I called and e-mailed probably 20 times and never got an answer, call back or return e-mail. Today I ordered hte product elsewhere and left a message and sent an e-mail to cancel my order, but don't know if they will, or if they will refund my credit card because I never get a responce.

Wing Dreams - Ohio, Bellefontaine / Never return calls or emails

Br

I ordered some hwy pegs for my motorcycle. They never shipped and would not return any calls or emails. After 3 weeks I canceled my order, at least I thought. I left messages and emails to cancel and now over another week later they bill my account for the pegs. They do not respond still. Not sure if they shipped them or not yet. No one will reply or answer the phone. I requested my money back and still no response. i advise not to buy from this company as you may not receive your item!