Sort by: Date | Popularity

Wilson & Fisher Complaints & Reviews

Wilson & Fisher - Pennsylvania, Bethlehem / crackle glass solar lights

So
May 18, 2017

I have many brands of solar lights around my yard with many of them working with no problem for even 5 years without replacing batteries. I have 10 Wilson & Fisher solar bought during the spring/summer of 2016 at Big Lots. They are the crackle glass globes. Initially I bought 5. But after 2-3 months and in direct sun during the day they stopped lighting up at nite. So I replaced the batteries but they still did not work! So I decided to buy 5 more of the same. I asked the manager at Big Lots if any he had any customer complaints regarding these crackle globes & he said no one reported any...

Wilson & Fisher - Massachusetts, Reading / solar deck lights

Gr
May 13, 2017

I had purchased 2 sets of 4 solar deck lights on May 12, 2017. I purchased them from Big Lots. I went to activate them but there were no batteries in them and it says batteries included. They are AA solar batteries. I had purchased 3 packs of 4 last year and they worked from May till August and will not work anymore. I cannot return them since it is over 90 days. So now I have 8 brand new lights with no batteries and I have 12 lights I purchased last summer and did not even last 4 months. I have lots of solar lights and they have been working for over 1 year. They were Wilson & Fisher also. Please see to my problem I really do like their product. Thank You Kindly, Linda Miller

Wilson & Fisher / 6PK Metal Solar Path Light

Ye
Feb 07, 2016

Purchased as a Xmas Present for me when recently opened to place in garden there are NO spikes enclosed, so absolutely USELESS, and a complete waste of postage to the UK . You comments would be appreciated. Can you now send me the spikes please.