Sort by: Date | Popularity

Williams Online Credit Complaints & Reviews

Williams Online Credit / Anybody reading this don't make the mistake I did

Go
Aug 17, 2012

I recently went to a website named Williams Online Credit for a loan not only did I not get the loan I never was given an account manager or sent a decline notice. I was trying to get some money for school clothes for my kid, the only thing I got was ripped off this company gives a number but when you call all you get is an automated message telling you to send an e-mail to check on status of your loan. Or if you get the loan send an e-mail to find out what your payment is you never talk to a real person and they charge you 19.00 to run your credit and have you send them your bank statement...

Williams Online Credit / Williams Credit has debited by account for $44.00 dollars and I haven't seen any money

Fl
Jul 05, 2012

I applied for a loan with another company on Nov. 14, 2011 and this Williams Credit Online popped up on the screen. I immediately closed out of the Williams Credit website this day. Two days later I got in my e-mail an application for a loan it did't say for how much money but a charge for $19.00 will be taken out. I closed out of this e-mail did not put my signature on any forms because I thought how crazy is this I will have to pay for a loan before you get it. No way!!! This Saturday I checked my account on 11-26-2011 and Williams Credit has debited by account for $44.00 dollars and I haven't seen any money. I did not even fill out the form for this money. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!